Butter Fruit Juice (Avocado) Amazing Benefits for Health
What is butter fruit also known as Avocado?
Butter Fruit also known as avocado. Avocado is high in healthy fats, avocado is a unique type of fruit. It is called as alligator pear which is very descriptive as it tends to be shaped like a pear and has a green, bumpy skin, similar to an alligator.
The yellow green flesh inside the fruit is eaten but the skin and seed are thrown out. Avocado is one of the most popular fruits loaded with nutrients and health beneficial properties in it. Its very delicious in taste. It can be used in preparing many dishes and recipes. Butter Fruit is a super food which has lots of health properties in it. People who have butter fruit in their diet tend to be more healthier. It can be enjoyed in the form of shakes or smoothies.
There are many kinds of avocados and their shape are from pear-shaped to round and the color of ot also varies from green to black.
Health Benefits of Butter Fruit Juice (Avocado)Butter Fruit Juice or Avocado Juice has many nutrients that we must have in our diet so while drinking It keeps us healthy in many ways since it is rich in many abundant nutrients like
Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Then it contains small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
The nutrition present in butter fruit juice makes it good for indigestion, Growth of Hair care, Health of our heart, Skin Care, psoriasis and also bad breath. They contain heart healthy monounsaturated fats and do not contain any cholesterol or sodium, also are low in saturated fat.
The high calorie content of butter fruit makes it a good and healthy food for the growing children. Healthy fats present in it contains Omega 3 fatty acids Not only this juice is a good source of nutrition but also helps you take other nutrients from vegetables better. There are many advantages of this fruit. It controls and eliminate acne as it has acid which is an anti inflammatory and keep our skin moisturized .
Avocado Juice Recipe
1. Avocado Juice Reduces Wrinkles:It keeps our skin soft, supple and hydrated, when we apply avocado on skin. Avocado this fruit protects the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun which reducing wrinkles and age spots. When we apply it with cocoa butter, it helps to lighten our scars and spots and gives you a radiant skin tone. This healthy fruit make it a great choice for our skin care.
2. Butter Fruit Juice (Avocado) Prevents Skin Breakouts:Consumption of avocados Regularly helps to effectively controls acne or breakouts in the skin. Avocado does wonders for our beautiful skin its acts as a tonic to our skin. It keeps our skin supple and glowing.
3. Avocado Juice Provides Skin Nourishment:Avocado oil gets easily absorbed into the skin and thus it goes deep into our skin, leaving it well-cleansed, nourished and keep the baby soft. It also helps to increase the new cell generation and promotes circulation in the body and skin.
4. Avocado Juice Regulates Hair Growth:Butter fruit encourages hair growth and controlling hair loss. This fruit as a moisturizer improves the hair condition.
5. Butter Fruit Fights Cardiovascular Disease:Butter Fruit Juice (Avocado) contains folate in high levels which prevents the risk of strokes. It also helps in protecting good cholesterol, which reduces the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases. Rich it is when it comes to its polyunsaturated fat, potassium and monounsaturated fat. Since it contains linoleic and oleic acids, the benefits of reduced LDL cholesterol and higher HDL (good) cholesterol. Avocado has high amounts of soluble and insoluble fiber which lowers the risk of cancers, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and obesity.
6. Avocado Juice Controls Blood Pressure:
Butter Fruit (Avocado) the high potassium content regulates and lowers the blood pressure.
7. Avocado Juice Fights Against Cancer:Having Butter Fruit Juice helps to fight diseases like cancer the fruit help to reduce the chances for developing prostate cancer in men as well as breast cancer in both men and women.
8. Avocado Juice Improves our Eyesight:Butter Fruit juice has high levels of fiber and carotenoid lutein that care our eyes from ailments such as cataracts and eye diseases related to age and eye vision problems. Have this juice to improve your eyesight in many ways.
9. Avocado Juice Digestive system disorder:Avocado Juice is good and acts as an excellent food remedy in acute digestive disorders.
10. Butter Fruit Juice for bad breathe:Butter Fruit is one of the best natural mouth wash and a remedy for bad breath. it effectively removes intestinal putrefactions or decomposition which is the real cause of a coated tongue and bad breath.
11. Avocado Juice has Anti-Fungal Properties:This fruit contains anti fungal and anti bacterial properties which are of great help for women during their menopause. It also helps in restoring body deficiencies. Avocados are a beauty aid both in consumption and application.
Butter Fruit Juice Benefits During Pregnancy
Butter Fruit juice is very good and important for pregnant women Pregnancy is the time to keep our body healthier. Pregnancy is also the time to eat balanced meals. If you not a healthy eater before pregnancy is a good time to become one. It is best since it has folic acid fruits that are very beneficial to the fetus it has lots of benefits that can nourish our bodies. Green avocado fruits in multiple ways during pregnancy your baby needs folic acid for the development of her organs. Having folic acid prevents neural defect in the baby. Folic acid prevent you from the complications like depression, lethargy, anemia, insomnia, mood swings and preeclampsia. We must maintain good health in pregnancy with folic acid.
Avocado Juice CaloriesThey are high in fat content at the same time it contains high amounts of calories. A single cup of Avocado Juice contains as much as 234 calories, 21.5g Fat, 12.4g Carbs and 2g Protein.
Read about the Serious side effects of Avocado