India 10 August 2016: Raksha Bandhan is round the corner and most of us are already struggling to find ‘that’ perfect gift to ensure a day memorable for our siblings. To make the process easier and enriching, Microsoft through its popular app, Sprightly is giving consumers access to handpicked and specially designed templates for the occasion. Not just this, consumers will also be able to create their own special stories in the form of e- Cards by just uploading any of their special memories and putting a heartfelt message to it! What else? Using the app people will also be able to put these personalized eCards on Facebook or share them via whatsapp or email.
Below are the simple steps that people can follow to create a personalized card:
· Step1: Open Sprightly app and tap on Create New
· Step2: Choose E-Card amongst options including create Catalogs, Pricelists, Ecards, Flyers, & Coupons
· Step3: Pick any template and select camera. Alternatively, you can also select from an existing photo from Gallery or previously used photo in Sprightly from Collections
· Step4: On selection of the photograph, a beautiful output is ready for you to customize. Or else from the bottom of the screen, you can choose to select any other templates which fits well with your image
· Step5: You can choose to customize the image by tapping on the image. Once done, please tap on the right tick mark. Your e-card is ready to be shared through Facebook, WhatsApp, email etc.
Sprightly, a part of Microsoft’s Garage initiative aims at democratizing design, but is especially targeting smaller retailers who engage with customers on social media. That’s why its templates include those sellers in particular would need – like price lists, catalog pages, coupons, and tools to create product collages, among other things. Business owners and their staff can organize and share product images quickly with their customers. They can take photos, import images, choose from multiple template options, share on WhatsApp and Facebook, and send PDFs to customers. Users only have to import the images once into their collections. Once imported, images are easy to access and reuse.
Sprightly now has new templates with a greater variety of colors and styles to help to meet the needs of more users. Sprightly embraces mobile-only thinking, especially for independent businesses. The team that created Sprightly responded to the needs of business owners who wanted to create content on the fly and share a secure collaboration space for their teams.
A Microsoft Garage initiative
If there is one common thread in all the apps (apart from the super cool features and the potential they offer) – it is Microsoft Garage. This unique incubator was set up to help Microsoft employees launch experimental, consumer-focused apps faster and gain customer feedback on them. These apps, developed and released under the Garage brand, reiterate Microsoft’s continued commitment to innovation. Now that you know more about these apps, it’s time you downloaded them!