There is nothing on this earth more precious than True Friendship and these serials proved it time and again. Best Friends make the good times better and the hard times easier. So here are a list of serials that rocked on television.
Best Popular Entertainment News
Reality Shows a hit of the present - MTV
Games Shows a hit in the past and Reality Shows a hit of the present - Zee TV
Television Actresses who have impressed us with their Style Statements
Friendship Series that rocked on Television.Best Friends Forever
Television Actors that should make a comeback soon
Current Hindi TV Serials Ruling the Hearts of it’s Audiences.
Games Shows a hit in the past and Reality Shows a hit of the present
Games Shows a hit in the past and Reality Shows a hit of the present -Colors Television
Games Shows a hit in the past and Reality Shows a hit of the present - Sony Television
1) Dil Dosti Dance - D3 a story of college kids and their passion for dance and how this passion brings them together. The show focused on the strong bond of friendship, love and the struggles they faced in this dance journey. This was a popular youth show that featured on Channel V and was loved by all. Highlights of the show was the friendhsip bond between Rey and Sharon, Swayam and Kria, Rey and Swayam, and Kria and Sharon who are rivals at first. It’s Weaklings v/s Dazzlers. The show also gave us some amazing love stories and jodi’s Swaron, Kriyaansh and Taarey.
Weaklings - Kria,Swayam,Neha,Vishaka,Amar &Bharat
Dazzlers - Rey,Sharon,Vicky,Nilesh,Simi & Rini.
This show beautifully portrayed relationships be it love or friendship.
We also got a beautiful Music Video on Friendship which is “I wish tere jaisa Dost Sab ko mile ”
2) Remix - This serial aired on Star one. It was very popular among teenagers. The four main characters in the show were Tia, Ranveer, Yuvraj and Anvesha who come together to form a band named Remix. The show focused on their families, their struggles,their love for music and the obstacles they faced while fulfilling their dreams. The show gave us some beautiful song’s too like the title track of Remix, Na jaane Kaise etc. Priya Wal (Anvesha Banerjee Ray)
Remix - TV (Television channel) Sahara One
3) Kaisi yeh Yaariyan- Five friends (Manik, Mukti,Aliya, Dhruv and Cabir) form Fab 5, a musical group in their college. They all strive to achieve their goals and battle issues of the heart along the way. This show became very popular among the youth & Manik- Nandini became the most loved onscreen couple too. The show highlighted the importance of friendship along with other relationships be it love or family. This show became so popular that it came up with a season 2 too.
Kaisi yeh Yaariyan- an Indian Television Series from MTV India
4) The Buddy Project - The series is based on Royal Academy a once prestigious school that is trying to regain it’s lost pride. The show focused on getting an old alumnus student to help direct the students towards constructive personal and academic development. The Buddy Project came up with season 2 - Now in College and showed how these students adjust in college after coming out of the Royal Academy. How the once best buddies are now enemies in college due to some misunderstandings. The season 2 series had some new entrants too.
The Buddy Project - Indian comedy series from Channel V
5)Best Friends Forever- The story is about three childhood friends Sanjana, Vinnie and Ella, whose friendship is put to test when they get involved in a crime case. Best Friends Forever - a daily TV teen drama telecast on Channel V India
6)Hip Hip Hurray - The story is based on the lives of 12th grade students at the DeNobili High School.Their adventures, fears, hopes and relationships. The show also focuses on the various issues faced by the youth like dating, drugs,health, exams etc. It had two seasons and aired on Zee Tv. The show was quite a hit and surely would be on ones list of favourites.
Hip Hip Hurray - Indian television series on Zee Tv
7)Left right Left - This show aired on Sab Tv. It celebrated the friendship between six cadets in an Indian army Academy who face many obstacles but stand still. The show revolves around the people of the army academy.
8)Warior High - An Elite boarding school where students from different family backgrounds join for studies and here they face numerous challenges and strive hard in order to achieve their dreams.The story is about the relationships and friends that they make at Warrior High together with the social tension within the rich students and the orphanage students.
Warior High - Television show on MTV India
9) Humse Hai Life - The show is about a young girl Sia whose dream is to become a boxer. The story shows her struggles with life and friends and her journey to become a boxer. The story also focuses on her relationship with other students (Raghav,Arjun,Cabir) at the Elite School. Raghav and Arjun become an important part of her life. Humse Hai Life a Tv Show from Channel V
10) Swim Team - The serial focuses on the struggles faced by the swim team members and their coach as they strive to qualify for the 2016 Olympics. Rewa and Umang are good friends. While Rewa is extremely passionate about swimming, umang on the other hand only focuses on gaining victory. Both compete against each other in swimming. Rewa’s mom is against her swimming while Umang’s family fully supports and motivates her.
This was our list for you.Hope you liked it.
Which show was your favourite from this list?
We surely want some more shows based on the strong bond of friendship just like these.
According to you which of these shows should make a comeback? Do leave your comments below.