India 29 October 2016: Here are some Dos and don’ts that pocketnewsalert.com tells you while bursting crackers
You must always Keep your children far away from fireworks and you must not give your child to handle or light crackers or any fireworks. Even sparklers can be dangerous if not taken care of. You must not give sparklers to a child who is under five years of age. You must make awre to your child of the dangers that these fireworks or crackers etc has.
All problems or accident that the fireworks happen is because of the carelessness, negligence and ignorance. These Simple precautions will help you to avoid the accident that happens to you, your child etc.
The Dos while bursting crackers
1) You must use fireworks only at outdoors not indoors like places that have open spaces like playground and open fields.
2) You must Always purchase fireworks from a authorised/reputed manufacturers only.
3) You must read the instructions and follow all the safety precautions when you use fireworks.
4) Light only one firework at a time.
5) You must keep the fireworks in a very safe place it should be away from the lighting area and also keep them away from the reach of childrens.
6) When ever you light fireworks You must always wear a footwear.
7) Enjoy burning firecrackers in a group rather than alone
8) Always light only one cracker at a time.
9) You must wear thick clothes whenever you burst crackers.
10) You must Always stand at a distance of an arm while bursting the crackers.
11) You must always discard the used fireworks with the help of bucket of water.
12) When bursting aerial fireworks make sure to take precaution that there are no cars in the bicinity.
13) Always use the Sparklers for burn the fire crackers.
14) In case of burns you must pour large quantity of water on the burnt area.
15) Incase of an accident while bursting crackers wrap the victim in a clean bedsheet and ruch him to the hospital
Don'ts while bursting crackers
1) You must Not experiment with crackers or make your own fireworks at home.
2) You must not light flying fireworks when there is a breeze.
3) Don't Burn fireworks while holding them in your hand
4) While burning fireworks make sure you Don't bend over them and keep a safe distance
5) Don't Burn fireworks in any container.
6) You must not keep your face close to the cracker whenever you are lighting it.
7) You must not allow small children to handle fireworks you must keep an adult to keep a watch on your children constantly.
8) You must not carry fireworks in your pockets.
9) Don't play around with fireworks which didnt burst properly.
10) You must not throw or point fireworks at other people.
11) You must not keep or store firecrackers where there is a burning candles and diyas.
12) You must not wear loosely hanging clothes secure all clothes properly.
13) You must never burst crackers inside the house or near any fire place.
14) You must use matches and lighters while bursting crackers for Diwali since they have open flames and can be also dangerous.
15) You must apply any cream or ointment or oil on burnt area.
You May Also Like