A unit linked, non-participating endowment plan with a provision to customize the premium payment term and choice of funds for investment
· Policy with 3 investment strategies and 7 different fund options
· Tax free regular monthly income, with systematic partial withdrawal feature
· Reward feature for long-term investment:Loyalty Advantage, Loyalty benefit and Profit booster
Mumbai, October 18,2016: IndiaFirst Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank and Legal & General (UK) today, announced the launch of HNI focused insurance plan called‘India First Wealth Maximizer’.
The product is a unit-linked plan that provides a benefit of creating wealth through multiple investment strategies along with life insurance.
Speaking on this, RM Vishakha, MD & CEO, IndiaFirst Life insurance said, “We understand that creating wealth is essential for HNI’s to build legacy. Wealth Maximizer by IndiaFirst is a comprehensive policy to build, grow, and accumulate wealth.”
The unique feature of systematic partial withdrawal offers flexibility to receive regular income for chosen years from the fund. The policyholder has the option to tide over short term liquidity requirements during the tenure of the plan.
Rushabh Gandhi, Director- Sales & Marketing, IndiaFirst Life Insurance said, “Insurance touches lives, it is imperative that we assist our customers not only to enhance wealth and offer insurance benefits but also, offer flexibility that enables them to stay committed to their long term goals.”
In addition, Loyalty benefits, profit booster and loyalty advantage are the long term benefits of this product.
“This policy not only provides distinctive fund options but also has a low cost structure to optimize returns. From a customer outcome perspective we are confident that Wealth Maximizer is amongst the best long term savings product available in the market, today.” He added.
The product allows the policyholder to choose from three strategies to ensure getting optimum returns. The Automatic Trigger Based Investment Strategy, enables steady growth. This allows to transfer positive returns to relatively safer funds, building a safety net around the returns. The Fund Transfer Strategy, enables to maintain organized portfolio. It offers toinvest the premium in the equity and debt market, in a systematic manner. The Age Based Investment Strategyenables well balanced portfolio. It offers to adjust the risk appetite to policyholder’s age.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Wealth Maximizer Plan will be available with the option of selecting three investment strategies.
Key features of the product
· Policy term applicable between 10 to 85 years, depending on age under the regular premium policy.
· Avail unlimited free switches or re-direct your premium to get the maximum benefit out of your money
· Tailor the policy to suit your needs through flexible term and premium paying options
· Get tax benefits on the premiums you pay and benefits you receive as per prevailing income tax
· The policy has exclusive add-on benefits that include Loyalty Benefits, Profit Booster and Loyalty Advantage
· Death Benefit in the policy ensures that none of the dreams of your loved ones are compromised even in your absence
· Limited premium and single premium have different terms and entry age conditions.
· Premium paying modes include Single, Limited and Regular Premium paying options
· Minimum premium investment option is INR 20,833 monthly for regular plan
· Payment terms include yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly plans
· The policy does not offer any liquidity for the first 5 years
Please refer product brochure for further details.
About IndiaFirst Life Insurance
Headquartered in Mumbai, IndiaFirst Life Insurance, with a paid-up share capital of INR 625 crore, is one of the country's youngest life insurance companies. It is promoted by two of India's largest public sector banks - Bank of Baroda and Andhra Bank along with UK's leading risk, wealth and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda holds a 44 percent stake in IndiaFirst, while Andhra Bank and Legal & General hold a 30 percent and 26 percent stake respectively. IndiaFirst believes it can differentiate itself through simple, easy to understand products that are fairly priced and efficiently serviced. Today, IndiaFirst Life is present in over 1,000 cities and towns across the country through 10,000+ points of sale. The company garnered over INR 10,000 crore of assets under management as of 4st October, 2016. For details please visit: www.indiafirstlife.com