5. Traditional British mulled wine
Ingredients for Traditional British mulled wine:
– 1 large cup water
– 1 bottle red wine
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon crushed cardamom
– 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg/mace powder
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
– 1/2 teaspoon crushed cloves
Method to make Traditional British mulled wine:
In a thick saucepan let the water heat on moderate flame.
Now to this water add in all the spices and let the water boil.
Once the water gets the flavours of the spices, drain this water into another saucepan.
Now on a slow flame, add the wine and sugar to the saucepan.
Keep it on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil.
After the first boil, turn off the flame and serve the wine hot.
Christmas wine you will love it.
You May Also Like