Bangalore, 21st November 2016: Fashion Conclave by Phoenix Marketcity, the most sought-after destination for fashion, concluded on Saturday. This was a high end fashion event for an exclusive audience. The evening was filled with glitterati and several exciting fashion sequences. The Fashion Conclave by Phoenix Marketcity is the first-of-its kind forum, where the need to address the topic on changing fashion preferences in Retail and Design Marketplace was felt and discussed in an open forum. The entire panel discussion was moderated by Prasad Bidappa and panellists for the discussion were- Rekha Hande – Fashion Grooming (Ex Miss India),Sushruthi Krishna – Miss India – 2016, 1st Runner Up, Isha Talwar – Actress/ Model, Shalini Chopra – Fashion Blogger, Waseem Khan- Fashion Photographer, Anitha Kholay-Fashion Designer, Shalini Chopra- Fashion Blogger and many more.
Shalini Chopra,Waseem Khan & Anitha Kholay
Experts from the fashion fraternity imparted knowledge on various topics like:-
- Changing apparel preferences in modern time
- International brands and Indian Market
- Revamping old Wardrobe to a more wearable one
- Increasing importance on Accessorizing with Statement Pieces
- Acceptance of all body types and having fun dressing up
- Fashion and design issues faced by designers in current scenario
- Audience seeking more comfort & longevity even in designer garments
- Upcoming season’s fashion & styling tips
- Wow moments in the industry
The mesmerizing fashion-show enthralled the audience as top models walked the ramp wearing trendy and chic jackets from top brands celebrating The Jacket Festival.
On this occasion Gajendra Singh Rathore, Centre Director, Phoenix Marketcity said, “Phoenix Marketcity is synonymous to fashion and it is our constant endeavour to provide our discerning customers the best fashion experiences either through the brands we house or through the events that we organize. We have come up with a very new property called Style Jam which includes workshops with celebrity stylists like make-up artists, hair stylists, fitness experts and celebrity chefs; all who have immense knowledge for our valuable customers, to benefit from.”