Olive Oil- Why you should make Olive Oil part of your life?
In the olden days Olive oil was popularly called ‘liquid gold’. Olive Oil is becoming a part of more and more kitchens and more dinner tables throughout the world. This Oil is being cherished by cooks, enjoyed in salads, and is considered as one of the best oil for healthy heart. Extensive research on Olive Oil has also shown that it can protect the arteries from damage and can also reverse the bad effects of Cholesterol, which in turn protect your heart from strokes. Did you know that the people living in the Mediterranean region, where olive oil is grown and consumed the maximum, have the lowest mortality rates in the world when it comes to heart diseases.
The scientific name of olive is Olea europaea, belonging to the family of Oleaceae native to the mediterranean basin. Olive oil has many other names in india like Jaitun Ka Tel in Hindi, Jeeta Tailam in Telugu, Aliv Enney in Tamil, Oudala Enne in Kannada, Jaitun Ka Tel in Marathi, Oliyenna in Malayalam and Jolopai Tel in Bengali.
Olive oil is extracted from the fruit of the olive plant. Olive oil has become quite popular all over the world nowadays, it’s not only used in many kitchens but is also taking over the cosmetic world.
The other interesting fact about Olive Oil is that the numerous health benefits of Olive Oil runs as deep as its history. There are different types of Olive Oils available to use;
Virgin Olive Oil – One of the most popular type, virgin olive oil is mostly used in cooking as it has a surprisingly low acid content. This oil has the benefits of olive oil and is available at affordable rates.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This type of olive oil is made by cold pressing olive fruit. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is considered to be the most healthy for our body. The cost of extra virgin oil is quite high compared to other varieties of the oil.
Pure Olive Oil – Pure olive oil is actually a mixture of refined and virgin olive oils and is said to be high in acidic content making it unsuitable for use.
Lampante Oil – Lampante olive oil is used only as a fuel and not as a cooking oil.
but people mostly prefer Extra Virgin Olive Oil over other types due to its high mineral and vitamin content.
Benefits Of Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel)
Benefits For Health
1. Reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
2. It helps prevent Heart Strokes
3. Controls Cholesterol
4. Treats Osteoporosis
5. Helps to relieve Depression
6. Prevent Skin Cancer
7. Protects against Breast Cancer
8. Reduces the risk of Alzheimer disease
9. Keeps the Heart Healthy and Young
10. Improves Nail Health
11. Helps in Weight Loss
12. Improves Sex Life
13. Helps to get rid of Ear Wax
14. Relieves Constipation
15. Eliminate Kidney Stones
16. Acts as a pain reliever
Benefits of Olive Oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) For Skin
1. Prevents Aging
2. Heals Cracked Heels
3. A good Makeup Remover
4. Cures Chapped lips
5. Moisturizes Skin
6. Improves Skin Health
Benefits of Olive Oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) for Hair
1. Makes Hair Stronger
2. Promote Hair Growth
3. Nourishes Hair
Top 16 Health Benefits of Olive Oil
1. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
2. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) It helps prevent Heart Strokes
Many researches and studies have revealed that regular consumption of Olive Oil lowers the risk of heart strokes by 41%. Regular intake of Olive Oil dilutes the clotting in the blood vessels and regulates blood flow in the body. It also controls Cholesterol and prevent Cardiovascular diseases.
3. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Controls Cholesterol
4. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Treats Osteoporosis
Olive Oil increases the level of osteocalcin in the blood, which strengthens the bones and help in healthy bone formation.
5. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Helps to relieve Depression
6. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Prevent Skin Cancer
7. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Protects against Breast Cancer
8. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Reduces the risk of Alzheimer disease
9. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Keeps the Heart Healthy and Young
10. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Improves Nail Health
11. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Helps in Weight Loss
12. Olive oil (Jaitun Ka Tel) Improves Sex Life
Olive Oil is a great aphrodisiac that improves the blood circulation in the body as well as sex organs which help you improve your sex life. You can also use olive oil to massage your body to improve blood circulation.