Bengaluru, 03 November 2016: Mphasis Limited today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended 30th September 2016.
Key Highlights for Q2 FY17
· Direct International revenue grows 5.1% YoY
· HP revenue grows 1.5% QoQ
· Robust new deal wins continue with $83 million TCV in Direct International business of which 44% are in new generation services
· Operating margins expand 150 bps YoY to 15.3%
· Net profit improves by 170 bps YoY to 14.3%; adjusted for one time cost pursuant to Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) stake sale to Blackstone. HPE stake sale to Blackstone completed as on 1st September 2016
· DSO improves by 7 days QoQ to 67 days resulting in strong cash generation of `3,417 million during the quarter.
“Our Earnings Per Share (EPS) of `10.32 combined with growth of HP business are significant milestones for us this quarter. Looking ahead, we are confident of our Direct Core business growing faster than the market.” said Ganesh Ayyar, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Mphasis