India 23 November 2016: Giftxoxo in partnership with People Matters is hosting a one-hour webinar, titled, “Future Trends of Rewards and Recognition and Employee Engagement” on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 3.00pm (IST).
The panel members include Sanchayan Paul, Head of Rewards,Organisation Effectiveness & Change, Vodafone India and Manoj Agarwal, Co-Founder, Giftxoxo.
The webinar, conducted by the rewards solutions provider, Giftxoxo, will emphasize how the concept of ‘work’, ‘rewards’ and ‘recognition’ has changed over the last two decades. HR managers are now beginning to understand how important an employee life cycle is to an organization. Giftxoxo intends to help educate managers and practitioners about the reward and recognition functions and the best practices that can be adopted ease the process. The panel will discuss some of the emerging changes of engagement and workforce management.
Topic that will be covered during the webinar -
1. Multiple Generations: Engaging different employee segments
2. Multiple Countries/Cultures : Managing a global workforce
3. Multiple Business imperatives : Delivering Rewards nuanced to Business Needs
4. Different Phases of Business Growth : Cost Of Rewards and movement from Total Rewards to Total Value Proposition
5. Multiple Stakeholders : Shareholder’s View, Public Activism & Fair Pay in Rewards
The event will be streamed in audio and video format and playback will be available shortly after the event.